Try this flavorful chicken dish with a lush, green salad, baked vegetables, and some quinoa. I recommend cooking your quinoa with the extra sauce in the baking dish.
- 2 pounds organic chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 1/2 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Set out an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Place the chicken thighs into the baking dish and set aside.
- To make the sauce, place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the dish. Roast the chicken for about 40 minutes. Serve.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Enjoy this delicious meal courtesy of our friends at The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook.