This tangy & slightly sweet dressing is perfect for a strawberry spinach salad or drizzled over fruits & veggies as a snack.
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. ground mustard
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum
- 8-10 drops liquid stevia
- Mix dry ingredients and blend in a blender or food processor.
- Add in the raspberry vinegar and blend again.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and slowly drizzle in the oil while mixing.
- Add the poppy seeds and stevia and blend again.
- Add small amounts of xanthan gum a little at a time until the desired consistency is reached.