Here’s Miranda’s recipe for grilled mushrooms (a food that is high in zinc).
- 4 Portobello Mushrooms
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Pepper
- Sea Salt (non-iodized salt, Diamond, or Mortons brands)
- Break the stems off mushrooms caps, rinse and pat dry.
- Drizzle both sides of mushroom caps with olive oil.
- Season with salt and garlic pepper to taste.
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*