Here’s a delicious way to add some beta-carotene to your diet!
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup plain coconut yogurt
- 3 cups coarsely grated, peeled carrots
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk lemon juice and stevia in a medium bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil, then yogurt.
- Mix in carrots and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle almonds and stir right before serving.