Podcast – How Much Dairy is Healthy for You? with Dr. Alan Christianson
Description: Between the latest online fads and the crazy media headlines, it’s easier than ever to get confused about your health. If you want to make better decisions about your health today so you can feel better and live longer, you’ve come to the right place.
Dairy foods may be the largest single contributor of Iodine, but it may still vary from different factors and sources. How much dairy food is considered healthy for you?
- Dairy food sources and their Iodine content (0:45)
- Iodine as a contaminant (2:38)
- Teat-dipping practices in milk (3:16)
- Iodine fortification in cattle feed (4:15)
- Organic dairy products (5:00)
- Canola Plant or Rapeseed (5:48)
- Non-dairy options (6:23)
- Carrageenan in dairy products (7:00)
- Non-dairy products and brands (7:30)
- How much Iodine are there in specific dairy foods? (9:20)
Did you find this episode helpful? Let us know by leaving a review! Visit these links to learn more:
Subscribe for more Medical Myths, Legends, & Fairytales: