This recipe for salmon is so easy, we’re not even sure we can call it a recipe!
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 lemons
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (non-iodized salt, Diamond, or Mortons brands)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Set both salmon fillets, skin side down, on the olive oil.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the filets, slice remaining lemon and place on top.
- Sprinkle capers, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until done.
For more recipes and health tips, enter your information below.
*We respect your privacy and will not share your information.*