Podcast – Why is Iodine on the Rise? and How Does That Impact Your Thyroid? with Dr. Alan Christianson
Description: Between the latest online fads and the crazy media headlines, it’s easier than ever to get confused about your health. If you want to make better decisions about your health today so you can feel better and live longer, you’ve come to the right place.
Iodine content on foods has increased over time, along with thyroid and other auto-immune diseases. How does this affect our health?
- Increase of Iodine content (0:40)
- Iodine correlated to total mortality (1:18)
- Higher Iodine content in dietary sources (2:37)
- Food with high Iodine content and how they affect us (3:42)
- Summary and conclusion (8:10)
Did you find this episode helpful? Let us know by leaving a review! Visit these links to learn more:
Subscribe for more Medical Myths, Legends, & Fairytales: