Chef Miranda in our office created this one for us! This shake recipe is very popular with everyone in the office and they make it almost every day! It’s a really great thing to have first thing in the morning, during the day if you’re craving something sweet, or after a healthy meal for dessert. Enjoy!
- 1 cup unsweetened flax milk or unsweetened almond milk
- ½ banana
- ⅓ cup gluten free old fashioned oats
- 2 scoops Dr. Christianson’s Daily Reset Shake
- 1 tbsp raisins
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice
- Add your choice of unsweetened milk, banana, old fashioned oats, daily reset shake, raisins, ground cinnamon, and ice into a blender. (I find that starting with the non dairy milk makes the job a lot easier on the blender.)
- Now, blend until the mixture is totally smooth. It should take about 30 seconds or so, depending on your blender. Because we added raisins and uncooked oats, it can take a little longer than you might think to get them fully pureed.
- At this point, check the consistency of the shake. If you want it thicker, you can add more ice or, if you want it a little thinner, you can add a little more non dairy milk.