Podcast – Is Gluten Healthy or Not? with Dr. Alan Christianson
Description: Between the latest online fads and the crazy media headlines, it’s easier than ever to get confused about your health. If you want to make better decisions about your health today so you can feel better and live longer, you’ve come to the right place.
People talked about how they cut out Gluten and improve their thyroid functions, but there are studies showing that those who have Celiac Disease have a higher rate of having Thyroid Disease. Let’s explore Iodine, Gluten, and their relation with Thyroid and other diseases.
- Gluten and commercial bread products (0:45 )
- Celiac Disease (1:57)
- Iodine in Gluten (2:25)
- Iodine in baked goods (2:45)
- Iodine used as a material for manufactures (3:25)
- Bread diet for medical treatments (4:08)
- Gluten-free products vs. home-made products (6:05)
- List of grain commercial products with high iodine content (6:52)
- Are grains healthy or not? (9:22)
- Effects of grain-free diet (12:29)
What changes are you going to apply on your diet? Let us know what you learned from this episode by leaving a review! Connect with me through these links:
Subscribe for more Medical Myths, Legends, & Fairytales: