Podcast – New Treatment for Thyroid Nodules with Dr. Marisol Teijeiro ND
Description: Between the latest online fads and the crazy media headlines, it’s easier than ever to get confused about your health. If you want to make better decisions about your health today so you can feel better and live longer, you’ve come to the right place.
By the age of 60, half of the American women grow at least a single thyroid nodule. While 90% of them are benign, the symptoms and the possibility of them being precursors to cancer require medical treatment. Dr. Marisol Teijeiro ND joins us in understanding thyroid nodules and the medical mystic of Castor Oil.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The history of Castor Oil (02:16)
- Thyroid nodules on female patients (03:04)
- Thyroid nodules symptoms (5:00)
- The mechanism, uniqueness, and composition of Castor Oil (05:25)
- Reducing inflammation and ongoing stress (07:27)
- Topical counterirritant effect of Castor Oil (08:35)
- Thyroid Castor Oil Pack for faster reduction of nodules and systemic relief (10:21)
- Where to find good Castor Oil (11:14)
- Importance of compression for healing (13:19)
- The design and usage of the Thyroid Castor Oil Pack (15:40)
- Castor Oil troubleshooting and toleration (19:17)
- Other thyroid conditions that can be treated by Castor Oil (21:37)
- Castor Oil contraindications (22:38)
- Other uses and benefits of the Thyroid Castor Oil Pack (24:28)
Dr. Marisol Teijeiro is a Canadian naturopathic physician who focuses on the hormonal, immune and nervous systems. She is the Queen of the Thrones™ and one of the world’s renowned experts on Castor Oil. Dr. Marisol is a part of the Sanas Health Practice health team, an author, speaker, and leader. Her expertise in Castor Oil opens many medical treatment possibilities, giving patients more chances for wellness.
Connect with Dr. Marisol Teijeiro ND:
How does Castor Oil contribute to your wellness? Let us know and leave a review of this episode. Visit and learn more:
Subscribe for more Medical Myths, Legends, & Fairytales: