Enjoy this refreshing dessert on a hot summer’s eve. Our friends at Nourishing Meals recommend keeping some seedless watermelon in your freezer to whip this up in minutes.
- 4 to 5 cups frozen watermelon chunks
- 4 to 6 tablespoons liquid stevia
- 1 lime, juiced
- Place all ingredients into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade and pulse.
- Process/pulse until all of the fruit is broken down and a smooth sorbet has formed. You may need to stop the food processor to scrape down the sides. The pulsing is really the trick here to help break down the watermelon chunks. Taste and add more sweetener if necessary.
- Pulse again.
- You can serve it right away or scoop it out and freeze for a few hours in a container. Use an ice cream scoop to serve.