- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 tbsp macadamia oil
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 medium yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 (15-oz.) cans diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound cooked rotisserie chicken
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Heat macadamia oil and smoked paprika in a large pot over medium. Add the onions, garlic, bell peppers, salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. Add the tomatoes, broth, and chicken and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Stir in the rice to warm and serve, garnished with fresh dill.