Podcast – How Much Iodine is in Your Medication? with Dr. Alan Christianson
Description: Between the latest online fads and the crazy media headlines, it’s easier than ever to get confused about your health. If you want to make better decisions about your health today so you can feel better and live longer, you’ve come to the right place.
Medications with Iodine is one of the most common triggers for thyroid diseases. You might not know it, but many medicines can be hidden sources of Iodine. How would you know if you’ve already been excessively exposed to them?
- Iodine in medications (0:35)
- Iodine versus gadolinium as a contrast material (1:28)
- Sample medications with Iodine (3:13)
- Serum Iodine test (4:35)
- Other notable medications (5:01)
- Staying safe in medications (6:02)
What did you learn from this episode? Let us know by leaving a review. Visit these links and let’s connect:
Subscribe for more Medical Myths, Legends, & Fairytales: