- 4 tbsp macadamia nut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper, divided
- 3 cups cooked white beans
- 4 (4-6 ounce) pieces of black cod
- 1 tsp herbs de Provence
- 12 cups chopped escarole
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red onion
- Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler to high. Line a broiler-safe with foil.
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, mustard and 1/4 tsp salt and pepper in a large bowl. Transfer 2 tbsp of the dressing to a small bowl. Add beans to the dressing in the large bowl and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the cod pieces with herbs de Provence and the remaining salt and pepper. Place the fish on the prepared pan and broil on the upper rack until it just barely flakes when pressed with a knife, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss escarole and onion with the beans. Serve the salad with the swordfish, drizzled with the reserved 2 tbsp dressing.